Our commitment to you
We provide you with competitive prices from suppliers that we know accept businesses in the hospitality sector.
We do not offer verbal contracts ever. Everything you receive from us will be in writing and explained to you in your own language.
You do not pay us directly. The commission we receive from suppliers is included in the price you pay. Suppliers often allow us to offer lower prices than they do because we make onboarding customers much cheaper for them. If you would like to know how much commission we are receive please email email@example.com
We are committed to handle any problems you may have with your supplier. You can call, WeChat, or email us and we will deal with it.
Chinese Business Support Ltd Complaint Procedure
Making a Complaint
At Chinese Business Support, we understand that sometimes things can go wrong. We’ll work hard to resolve any issues as quickly as possible with the following approach to Complaints Handling.
- We will try to resolve any complaints as soon as possible.
- We will always provide you with an explanation and an apology if we have caused the problem.
You can contact us the following ways:
- Call us on 02089878988 between 9am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinese Business Support
122 Bath Road
Make a complaint on our website via WeChat link
Whichever way choose to contact us your complaint will be logged on our CRM under your existing customer number and we will keep you informed on the progress of your complaint by email, text, or WeChat.
Resolving a Complaint
We will usually provide you with a resolution to your complaint within 10 working days. You will be able to accept or reject the resolution depending on whether you feel the resolution is fair.
- If you accept the resolution your complaint is resolved and will be closed
- If you reject the resolution the complaint will be put in deadlock and we will
advise you of your rights.